How We Started
The eon well origin
Eon Medical Wellness was founded by Regina Brugh, ND, FDN and Philippe Goix, Ph.D.
Regina, as an Optimal Health expert and Naturopath, and Philippe, as a Physicist with a focus on quantum physics and cellular health diagnostics, have been working for the last four years on paradigm changing anti-aging and chronic disease prevention precision and personalized solutions.
The couple started Eon Medical Wellness in August and began to integrated sophisticated energy medicine modalities and Diagnostics to restore cellular health..
Both have extensive backgrounds in healthcare and “have carefully handpicked scientifically proven, best-in-class technology,” says Goix.
“You have to have an integrated approach; you can’t rely on one methodology alone,” says Brugh. “Tuning is easier than fixing.”
ExosomeS help cell tissue regenerate and GROW as well reduce inflammation
Our unique approach centers around the Exosome technology platform—the new frontier in tissue rejuvenation, healing, and anti-aging technology.
Exosomes are isolated from donated human stem cells and contain a wide array of growth factors that stimulate healing and tissue regeneration. To optimize the powerful anti-aging effect of exosomes, EON Well relies on three important synergistic platforms, water, electricity and light, which are the building blocks of cellular health and life. Our body is composed of 15 trillion cells. Optimal health requires charging every cell like little batteries, which require light, electricity and water.
Exosome helps cell tissue regenerate and growth as well reduce inflammation
Light stimulation therapy, specific microcurrent electricity delivery, and superlight hydration support cellular health and mitochondria function and has proven to reduce inflammation. By applying these three platforms prior to an Exosome treatment, the benefits are expected to be superior and long-lasting.
Regina Brugh, ND, FDN
Regina is an experienced and accomplished Naturopathic Practitioner. She specializes in FSM and ONDAMED therapies FDA cleared modalities and personalized nutrition and hydration protocols. As a teacher and practicer of functional medicine, Regina treats health care with a personalized approach to that recognizes the biological uniqueness of each patient. Hers is an evidence-based field of health care that views the body as an interconnected whole, and recognizes the importance of these connections in health and disease.
- 17-years experienced in partnering with medical practitioners to build a functional medicine practice and manage patients towards wellness and disease prevention as well as root cause chronic disease analysis and targeted solutions.
- Integrate energy medicine modalities around personalized protocols aimed at delivering light, electromagnetic energy, and to improve health physiological and spiritual balance.
- Continuous training in precision nutrition, nutraceutical and energy medicine sciences
Philippe Goix, Ph.D.
Dr. Philippe Goix as a physicist has 25 years of laser based diagnostics, thermodynamic and quantum physics experience. Philippe is author of numerous publications and patents. Philippe has launched many products related to cellular heath, inflammation and organ function. Philippe’s passion for anti-aging and chronic disease prevention has grown tremendously over the last 10 years as it became increasingly apparent that traditional one size fit all treatment has shown diminishing return for the patient, the practitioner and the Healthcare system.
- As President and CEO of Singulex, Philippe was responsible for taking the $63M company to an IPO filing and roadshow.
- He grew revenues from zero at product launch in 2010 to $63M in 2013. Generating cumulatively $150M+ in revenues and $70M+ in gross profits.
- In 1997 Philippe founded Guava Technologies, which manufactured, marketed, and distributed cell analysis systems. He was able to raise $27M of equity capital and built company value from $1M to $70M from 1998 to 2004. The company was acquired by Merck Millipore
- Philippe holds an MBA in Marketing and Finance from the University of San Francisco, a Ph.D. in Physics with a specialty in laser instrumentation, Philippe has extensive executive and board experience having served on the Board of Directors with Guava Technologies, Singulex, AGVX, and Avant.
Passionate about wellness and optimal health, Dr. Harte has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Heath Science Center Medical School in San Antonio. She completed her residency in Family Medicine and was in the first group to be certified in Functional Medicine by the Institute for Functional Medicine. Dr. Harte offers consultations for hormones and functional medicine, and works closely with clients to make sure their mindset is helping them achieve whatever they want instead of it being their limiting factor.
- Trained with Cenegenics Las Vegas and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine regarding hormone management for both men and women.
- Completed additional training in Strategic Intervention Coaching, Rapid Transformational Therapy, Thinking into Results with Bob Proctor and the use of technology to measure your vibration.
Dr. Britton has been a dedicated practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for over 10 years. Her studies at Cheng Du University of TCM in Si Chuan, China and clinical experience working in a Western Medicine Family Practice have helped her build a unique understanding of how Chinese and Western medicine can coexisting and mutually benefit from each other. Currently Eliz is dedicating her time and knowledge to learning and creating more innovative ways to treat and manage chronic and acute conditions.
- Her clinical experiences include treating ailments pertaining to orthopedics, pain management, PTSD, sleep disorders, headaches, migraines, anxiety, immunology, sports trauma, neurology, gastrointestinal disorders, and psycho-emotional imbalances.
- Improving an individual’s quality of life mentally and physically is a priority for every treatment session. Dr. Britton has also been inspired by photobiomodulation and its versatility to treat a wide variety of ailments.
· Rolfing is a hands-on bodywork process that connects with the body’s fascial, musculoskeletal and nervous systems to improves mobility, agility, tone and coordination, as well as alleviate pain and reduce dysfunctional patterns of compensation
· Access Bars improves mindset, mood and mental health by stimulating targeted areas of the brain through touching specific points on the head
· META Movement restores the body’s strength and flexibility by repatterning and aligning critical structural systems, resulting in enhanced performance and the resolution and prevention of pain and injury
· Microbiome, inflammation and immune food solutions address dysfunctional internal environments through the processes of detoxification and nourishment of the body’s key systems, often leading to weight loss, and increased performance in every area of life.
Nick grew up in South Florida and graduated from the University of Miami with his clinical Doctorate of Physical Therapy after completing his Bachelors of Finance at the University of Central Florida. He has since obtained advanced training in manual therapy, neuromuscular re-education and functional rehabilitation techniques. Nick takes a personalized approach to care and emphasizes the importance of one-on-one care. He has always been active and a lover of adventure, whether it be traveling or the outdoors. He enjoys snowboarding as often as possible and can be found in the mountains almost every weekend.
- All sessions are a minimum of 1 hour in length, allowing Nick to focus on your personalized care and you as a whole – not as a byproduct of your injury.
- Physical Therapy Services
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Advanced Manual Therapy
- Neuromuscular Reeducation
- Functional Dry Needling Techniques